In honor of the recent Marine Corps Birthday, the Marine Corps Rules for Gun Fighting.
- Bring a gun. Preferably, bring at least two guns. Bring all of your friends who have guns.
- Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice. Ammo is cheap. Life is expensive.
- Only hits count. The only thing worse than a miss is a slow miss.
- If your shooting stance is good, you’re probably not moving fast enough nor using cover correctly.
- Move away from your attacker. Distance is your friend. (Lateral and diagonal movement are preferred.)
Continue reading Marine Corps Rules for Gun Fighting